To be eligible, applicant journals must meet the following criteria:
- The journal must follow a rigorous and independent peer review process.
- At least one third (⅓) of the journal’s editorial committee must be made up of researchers affiliated with a Canadian post-secondary educational institution and/or the journal must be owned by a Canadian not-for-profit organization.
- The journal must publish at least six scholarly articles per year.
- The journal must have been published for at least two years as a peer-reviewed scholarly journal.
- The journal must be related to a social science or humanities discipline.
- The journal must publish primarily in English and/or French.
- Complete the application form at https://forms.gle/kw78GZSsy38sNTWq9
- Érudit’s Scientific Director will examine the applications and will approve, reject or outline conditions for the inclusion of the journal on the erudit.org platform.
- Choose a type of digital production: Érudit will provide applicant journals with a proposal with two options:
– Minimal XML (metadata tagging, dissemination of articles in PDF format). See example.
– Full XML (metadata and full text tagging, dissemination of articles in PDF and HTML). See example.
- Sign contracts between the journal and Érudit. Contracts must be returned to Érudit before July 31, 2023, otherwise the journal cannot be integrated in 2024.